In accordance with applicable privacy legislation (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Some definitions given in Regulation 2016/679 are described below:- Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
We inform you,
that the collection and processing of your personal data will be carried out by the writing company in accordance with the following:
1) Object: the data processing is aimed at allowing the registration and / or on-line registration of the same to the congress and / or institutional events organized and managed by Continetal Business Services s.r.o
The controller is
Chamber of Veterinary Surgeons of Slovakia
841 04 Bratislava
The processing operations connected to the web services of this website take place at the premises of Chamber of Veterinary Surgeons of Slovakia and are handled by the staff in charge of processing.
We inform you that photos related to the event will be published. if you do not agree, you must communicate it
2) Legal basis of the processing. Purpose of the processing: The processing of data is necessary for the performance of the services requested. Data will also be processed for accounting purposes
3) Modalities of the processing: Personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a trasparent manner in relation to the data subject. The personal data shall be appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are processed. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than the time necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed. Personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
4) Type of data processed When you signs up online, we ask you to enter some personal data (in particular personal data and contact details) as well as, if present, personal data of the accompanying person. Personal data provided by users who register online is used by Chamber of Veterinary Surgeons of Slovakia for the sole purpose of providing the requested service. The data are not disclosed or communicated to third parties, unless the communication is imposed by legal obligations or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of requests. The user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms or not, but if they don’t provide personal data, email, telephone it will not be possible to obtain the service.
Please note that the credit card number or other information on payment methods can also be requested to make the hotel reservation. Credit card number may be communicated to third parties (hotels) for the purposes strictly connected to the contractual obligations (guarantee of the reservation). Performance agreement may require to comunicate sensitive data (particular food requirements or physical handicaps). In these cases the law requires the written consent of the person concerned who, therefore, must download the appropriate form and send it signed in original by fax (by email if previously scanned). In the event that the user does not give consent to the processing of the aforementioned data, Chamber of Veterinary Surgeons of Slovakia will not be able to guarantee the quality of the service offered to the user.
Personal data provided by users for further purposes (such as subsequent congressional information, commercial promotions, market research) will be used exclusively for the aforementioned additional purposes and may be disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary (eg service of shipping of promotions).
5) Data RetentionData will be retained for the entire duration of the service and within the terms established by applicable law for accounting and tax purposes.
6) Processor ed authorizeds: Personal data will be processed exclusively by subjects authorized by the data controller. Personal data may be communicated to subjects who provide advice, assistance and collaboration to the data controller in accounting, administrative, fiscal, legal, public administration for the performance of their institutional functions and within the limits established by law or regulations.
7) Right to access your personal details and other rights
7.1 Data subjects have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
(a)the purposes of the processing; (b)the categories of personal data concerned; (c) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations; (d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; (e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; (f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; (g) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; (h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 Reg. UE 679/2016.
The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
7.2 The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
7.3 Data subjects have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: (a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (b) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6, or point (a) of Article 9, Reg. UE 679/2016, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; (c) the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 Reg. UE 679/2016); (d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; (e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject; (f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 Reg. UE 679/2016.
7.4 Where the Data controller has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to paragraph 7.3 to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
7.5The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies: (a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; (c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21Reg. UE 679/2016 pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
7.6 The data controller shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with Article 16, Article 17, and Article 18 Reg. UE 679/2016 to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. The data controller shall inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it.
7.7 The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where: (a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6 or point (a) of Article 9 Reg UE 679/2016 or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6 Reg. Ue 679/2016; and (b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
7.8 The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 Reg. UE 679/2016, including profiling based on those provisions. The data controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. Where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
7.9 The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller Chamber of Veterinary Surgeons of Slovakia
Data Processor: Continental Business Services s.r.o.